Are you planning a trip to France and do you need a refresher? Have you been learning French online and want to put your new skills to the test in a friendly atmosphere? Then this course is for you.
Through various practical exercises and exchanges about French culture, French society and all topics related to travelling in France (bookings, transport, money, food, accommodation), the students will enrich their vocabulary and ability to converse and react.
On completion of the course, the learners will be able to better:
– explain their needs and expectations regarding the various aspects of travelling in France (buying, renting, visiting, booking…);
– interact with others and express personal opinions, in French;
– engage with French people while in France.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for people with some knowledge of the French language wanting to practice, enrich their vocabulary and build up their self-confidence. The teacher is happy to test your level prior to enrolment (contact the office for her details).
- 5 X Thursdays, 1 - 29 August, 6:00 - 8:00pm
- $175.00 incl. GST
- The University of Auckland, City Campus
- Presented by Veronique Guilloteau
Veronique is a French native, with diplomas in Industrial Relations Psychology and Business Management. She worked for 12 years in France as the Human Resources Manager for several large corporations. She has been teaching French language and French culture to adults for a number of years.