Terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS Acknowledgement
The Terms and Conditions contain the rules and restrictions to which each participant must agree before purchasing any registration(s) to any Course(s). Payment Terms Payment is required prior to the course start. Your course registration(s) is not confirmed until full payment is received. Upon completed submission of the registration form, an acknowledgement email detailing all items reserved will be forwarded, along with an invoice statement detailing payments made and/or outstanding. All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
Payment may be made by the following methods:
a) By Credit card – only MasterCard or Visa are accepted.
b) By Bank transfer – bank transfers can take up to 3 days to clear Payment by Credit Card is recommended to ensure that your registration(s) within the course(s) is confirmed immediately.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All course cancellations must be advised by email to email@example.com
- All course cancellations received no later than 14 working days prior to the start of the course, will be refunded in full, minus a $35 administration charge.
- All course cancellations received between 7 – 14 working days prior to the start of the course, will receive a 50% refund of the course fee, minus a $35 administration charge.
- All course cancellations received within seven working days of the course start date, will not be refunded.
- No refunds will be given for courses with a fee of $35 or less.
- No refunds will be given once a course has started.
- If a course is cancelled by Public Programmes you will be advised and your course fee will be refunded.
- Cancellations due to severe unforeseen illness will be refunded in full. An administration fee of $35.00 may apply.
- Alternative to cancellation – registration may be transferred to another person. Transfers must be advised by email within 48 hours of the course start date. The purchaser will not be refunded. The purchaser will be responsible for recovering the course fee from the person to whom the registration is transferred (if desired).
Some of our course content is delivered at venues accessible only via stairs. Please advise us if you have any concerns regarding access.
The University of Auckland’s undertakings are limited to those set out in the course materials relating to the advertised course, together with any other terms implied by law. While from time to time tutors may offer to provide additional assistance to a student, this does not constitute any undertaking by the University of Auckland or binding legal obligation upon it. The agreement between the University of Auckland and the course registrant is limited to the supply of the course as described in the course material.
University Lecture Course Series
Participants in this programme are not eligible to attend tutorials, take part in assessments, sit for exams and will not have access to online course material (CANVAS).